October 12, 2010

GOOOOO GIANTS!!!!

This is primarily just an informative post to let everyone know that the San Francisco Giants are the 2010 NL West Champions! Despite an on-the-edge-of-your-seat kind of season, they have emerged victorious!! To all those who mocked me, told me to give up hope, or who purposefully cheered for the other team...this post is dedicated to you. Your comments only made me a stronger fan. ;) Anyway, I'm excited to begin the next round against the Phillies...c'mon Giants!!


P.S. Without mentioning names, apologies will be accepted from the men of the Hunt family throughout the rest of this playoff season.


Thank you.

6 comments:

John said...

Landon and Tanner should apologize, they are the ones that said rude things about the giants. I have always been a giants fan....in fact, they should apologize to me as well.

Michele said...

sure dad, sure. you are the one who taught us to be hardcore A's fans.

John said...

Sheli....that was Mom, not me. Go Giants!

Tiffany said...

lol! hilarious, Josie!

Josie said...

uh oh...look what I started ;)

John said...

Today - October 30th.....I predict that the Rangers will win game three of the world series.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs