January 9, 2011

The Caribbean Honeymoon


Tanner and I enjoyed a wonderful honeymoon on the small island of Saint Lucia in the Eastern Caribbean.  We both said it was the most relaxing vacation we had ever been on.  
We enjoyed every minute...

...relaxing on the beach, where temperatures never dropped below 80 degrees...
...jet skiing across the bay, weaving around yachts (too bad we didn't see Justin Beiber. Yeah, that's right we party like 16 year-olds)...
...eating like maniacs (our resort was all-inclusive, so we had to, right?)...
...drinking like maniacs (we must have had five Pina Coladas a day - virgin, of course)...

...hiking to these beautiful views of the ocean...


...taking a boat trip around the island (which included snorkeling, mud bathing, and seeing the Pitons)...

Side note: my camera was the ultimate FAIL on the boat trip. Of course, on the way there, it was completely foggy. Hence, the horrible picture on the the left.  Then, on our way back, when it was totally clear and sunny, my camera FAILED to turn on.  Therefore, I am left to post a wannabe picture. Pretty cool, even though I didn't take it.


 ...and watching these Caribbean sunsets each night...


We couldn't be happier and are so excited to begin this new journey together!  
And guess what? No more wedding planning!!  I'm pretty sure Tanner's the most excited about that part.
Now back to reality.   :)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love all the honeymoon pics!
And LOVE your new blog layout!!! You did it! It looks awesome!!! And your pictures are all cute and edited with text and rounded corners and everything! Look at you, you are a blogging pro already! You barely even needed my help! ;)
Miss ya guys!

Michele said...

I love the new blog look Josie! And I'm so jealous of this trip... after 5.5 years of marriage I need another honeymoon : )

Faye said...

Great honeymoon pics - who ever invented the concept of a honeymoon where you get away from it all- just the two of you - and relax was BRILLIANT! So glad you two had such a good time.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs