May 24, 2012

Lillian's 80th Birthday

In early April, we celebrated Lillian's 80th birthday. The big surprise of the day was when Wayne and Lillian walked into Lark Creek to find their two sons (one, who had traveled from Florida and the other from England). And they had no idea they would be there. It's always fun when you can legitimately surprise someone. Props to Faye for organizing everything!



The party for the birthday girl continued back at the house with a beautiful cake, a win-money-for-right-answers-about-Lillian game (awesome!), and an opportunity for some family photos.













Happy Birthday! Glad we could spend the day together!

3 comments:

P+B said...

JOSIE! Im loving all the blogging going on over here! Something else I'd love? To go to dinner with you guys soon. Or on a spontaneous road trip. Or Both? The possibilities are endless! I hope moving to Livermore won't mean we never see you!!

Josie said...

Yes! (To any of it, haha) Do you guys have any restaurants you want to try? Tanner and I would be down for anything!!

Tiffany said...

love these family pics! Wish I could have been there to see the look of surprise on Grandma's face! :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs