Tanner and I like to say we attended The Royal Wedding. On April 29th, we were there to celebrate with Amanda and Danny as they were sealed in the Oakland Temple for time and all eternity. It was such a neat experience to be on the other side of things...you know, not having the fear of everyone staring at you. :) But seriously, it was so cool listening to the sealer and watching Amanda and Danny enter into those covenants. It reminded me of our own wedding day and of the wonderful blessing of eternal marriage. I couldn't help but think that thousands of miles away, another couple was married for time only. The marriage in the House of the Lord, however, would last beyond the grave. How thankful I am for that knowledge, opportunity, and blessing!
Tanner and I love this couple; they are such great friends and we are so so happy for them! We wish them the best of luck in this new adventure and we hope they enjoy being the newest newlyweds we know! ;) (Prince William and Kate got nothin' on them, haha.)




No comments:
Post a Comment